About Our Company:
Greenstone Media is one of Asheville’s fastest growing Web Agencies. We offer services for custom CMS websites, eCommerce Websites, Web and Mobile Applications, and Digital Marketing Campaigns. We work with a variety of clients, local and national, including hospitals, manufacturing companies, startups, retreat centers, coaching networks, eCommerce shops, and more. What sets our company apart is that each team member wears a lot of hats and has significant value in the company. We establish relationships with our clients to provide full-service digital assistance from hosting and maintenance to launching brand new web projects to SEO and digital marketing. Please visit us at greenstoneagency.com for more information.
About This Position:
We are currently looking to fill a Sales Lead position for Greenstone Media. This position would be for someone that is a self-starter and connects well with prospects needing professional digital assistance. We use several tools to reach out to prospect clients asking for bids in addition to working with our organic leads. A sales person for Greenstone must be actively creating relationships with networks around Asheville and nationally to generate leads through creative strategies. This position would be assisting in setting up consultations and on-boarding new clients. This role is critical because it often sets the first impression of Greenstone and is the voice of our company.
• A great communicator, both verbal and written
• With some sales experience
• Motivated to make a big difference in the growth of a young company
• Able to communicate the business value and ROI of professional websites/applications
• Understanding of the web development process
• Willing to try new things and work to meet company goals
• Able to assist in create sales decks and presentations
• Flexible and outgoing to attend networking opportunities in the Asheville area
• Able to work from our downtown location
• A good listener, able to understand client needs and propose different solutions
• Can work with WordPress to update web content
• Technical background
• Have ideas to contribute to growth of young and fast growing web company
• Worked with CRMs
• Digital marketing and social media campaign experience
• Previous experience at a full service digital agency
You will need to provide your own computer, preferably Mac.
Compensation to be determined based on experience. Commission opportunities available.
Greenstone Media is located in a private office in a CoWorking building that welcomes in different talent from non-profits, game developers and writers. We are a young team and like to keep the atmosphere around the office collaborative, casual and inclusive. A good fit in our team would be someone that is easy going, committed to client success, and dedicated to delivering quality results in a timely manner. We do like to have fun on the job and set up company retreat days a few times a year. We want each team member to keep improving their strengths and moving forward in their career path.
• Send a resume
• Provide one or two paragraphs of what you think you could offer our company.
• Have references available if requested.