Brian Boggs Chairmakers is one of the most reputable custom-made furniture shops in the nation. Located in Asheville, North Carolina, Brian Boggs sources material from sustainably maintained forests to create traditional and modern furniture. His craft is unique and hard to find, so our task was to design a showcase website that would be search engine optimized.
- A portfolio site with collection, product and case study templates.
- Easy to add new products, reviews, and collections.
- An “Inquire” form connected to automated email campaigns.
- A strategic design that is classic-contemporary.
- Handle lots of high-quality photography.
- Create a unique tri-block slider above-the-fold header.
Strategies / Solutions:
- Use WordPress to easily manage hosted images, MailChimp integration, and template pages.
- Install the industry-leading Genesis framework to support all WordPress functionality and page hierarchy.
- Create a completely custom child theme for design styles and site page templates.
- Update logo and create a style guide. Apply style guide to a layout wireframe for a high-fidelity preview of the homepage.
- Light-weight animations for sophisticated fade effects and hovers.
- Product layouts that are easy to duplicate and use for new products.
- Tested well for high performance for page speed.
- Installed and configured the Yoast plugin to maintain SEO content.