About Our Company
Greenstone Media is one of Asheville’s fastest growing Media Agencies in Asheville. We work with a variety of clients, local and national, including hospitals, startups, retreat centers, coaching networks, eCommerce shops, and more. What sets our company apart is that each team member wears a lot of hats and has significant value in the company. We take care of our clients and do whatever we can to keep them highly satisfied.
About This Position
We are currently looking to fill a Digital Marketing Manager position. If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for someone that has great organizational skills and can communicate and strategize with clients. Experience developing, implementing, tracking and optimizing digital marketing campaigns required. Other great skills would be an eye for design and proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite. Your main responsibility would be to partake in consultations, create meaningful strategy for clients’ visions, write proposals for projects, and implement campaigns with the support of our team. You will be the first-in-line for communication with clients and will be responsible of keeping campaigns on task. Depending on your skill set and ambition, there is opportunity for growth to become our Marketing Director.
- A Great Communicator, Both Verbal & Written
- Very Organized
- Proven Working Experience in Digital Marketing
- Strong Analytical Skills and Data-Driven Thinking
- Solid Knowledge of Google AdWords and Analytics
- Up to Date with Current SEO Optimization Trends and How to Implement
- Experience in Identifying Target Audiences and Devising Campaigns that
- Engage, Inform and Motivate
- Strong Knowledge of Implementing Facebook Ads
- Willingness to Learn and Solve Problems
- Client Consultations and Proposal Writing
- Manage and be the Point of Contact for Multiple Clients
- Collaborate with Internal Team
- Identify Trends and Insights in Client's Business
- Brainstorm New and Creative Growth Strategies
Plan, Execute and Report on Campaigns ROI & KPIs
- Proficiency with Trello
- Able to use Photoshop and Illustrator
- Familiar with Sketch
- Comfortable working on WordPress
- Previous Experience at a Full Service Digital Agency
- Google AdWords Certified
You will need to provide your own computer, preferably Mac.Starting compensation is $17 - $25 per hour based on experience with 40 hours per week. Hourly pay increase and/or salary negotiable after 3 months.
Greenstone Media is located in a private office in a CoWorking building that welcomes in different talent from non-profits, game developers and writers. We are a young team and like to keep the atmosphere around the office collaborative, casual and inclusive. A good fit in our space is someone that is easy going, committed to client success, and dedicated to delivering quality work in a timely manner. We want each team member to keep learning and improving their strengths.
• Send a resume and portfolio if available.
• Provide one - two paragraphs why you think you would be a good fit for our team.
• Have references available if requested.