Greenstone Media is Asheville’s largest and fastest-growing digital agency. Greenstone was founded in 2013 and has more than doubled in growth every year. We believe this growth comes from the excellent team members who contribute their talents and work ethic to our clients. Greenstone Media has Three Digital Department services; Digital Marketing, Website Development, and Custom Software (Mobile and Web Apps). With a full suite of technical talent and top-notch customer service, Greenstone Media is a fast-growing, dynamic, and fun agency for someone to grow in.
About This Position
Designers will work closely with Project Managers to wireframe projects, create high fidelity designs, and submit artwork for review by Greenstone clients. They should be able to listen to project requirements and determine the best UI and UX flow for a website or application.
- Successfully design wireframes and think through ideal user flows.
- Provide professional input on UI and UX
- Create high fidelity mock-ups to be sent to the production team
- Participate in client meetings
- Work closely with Project managers to revise designs per client requests
- Leverage Greenstone Media tools, standards, and processes in all client work. Maintain highly collaborative relationships with technical, design, and strategic team members to achieve premium project outcomes.
- Review implemented code for any discrepancies from the original design
- Demonstrate an ability and a passion to identify user-centered strategies and workflows that are conventional, innovative, and in alignment with state-of-the-art software.
An understanding of core Greenstone Media services and the ability to leverage these disciplines to deliver successful client outcomes and maximize Greenstone offerings for each client project.
- Experience with the WordPress platform.
- Understanding of web standards, CSS, and HTML.
- Experience designing software applications. Including forms, user flows.
- Experience with Sketch
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both internally and externally.
- Willingness and eagerness to adapt to team processes.
- Can work in the Asheville office Monday - Friday.
Nice To Have:
2+ years of design experience delivering full scope web and software design projects for enterprise clients, ideally in an agency environment.
- Knowledge of Agile workflow
- Photoshop + Illustrator experience
- Mac Computer
- Able to implement basic HTML and CSS
- Able to design logos and branding documents
- Professional development stipend
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off & holidays
- Access to Co-Working space
Greenstone Media is located in a private office in a CoWorking building that welcomes different talent from non-profits, game developers, and writers. We are a young team and like to keep the atmosphere around the office collaborative, casual, and inclusive. A good fit in our space is someone that is easy going, committed to client success, and dedicated to delivering quality work in a timely manner. We want each team member to keep learning and improving their strengths.
• Send a resume
• Provide one or two paragraphs of what you think you could offer our company.
• Have references available if requested.