Burgers and brews, with oceanfront views.
Whether you're staying at the hotel, or just stopping by, you'll get the best gourmet burgers and beer at Lager Heads on the Virginia Beach Boardwalk.
Challenges & Objectives
Basic updates were time consuming & difficult to make
Out-of-date website platform & plugins
Consolidation of 3rd party integrations for easier management
A better way to make regular updates like seasonal menus changes
- LagerHeads.com was re-developed on a fresh WordPress platform (WordPress powers 35% of the internet)
- Plugins were updated to improve site security and performance
- Unnecessary plugins were removed to speed up the site and make it easier to maintain on the back-end
- 3rd party integrations were removed or consolidated for fewer accounts to manage and payments to keep up with
Drag-and-Drop Front End Editing
- Site managers no longer have to edit code to make content and design changes to each page
- Changes are seen as they are done, without having to open the page in a new window to preview before publishing
- Saved rows and templates allow for efficient page building
- Editing is quick and easy with the drag-and-drop visual editor
What Our Clients Are Saying
Our user base has doubled since working with them, and with the new initiatives we're launching we anticipate triple-digit growth again next year.