Dining, Wellness, and Environmental Solutions for the Senior Living Industry
Challenges & Objectives
Outdated branding elements
Indirect calls-to-action and unclear messaging
Updated design to better reflect them as an industry leader
Clear site navigation to improve user-experience
SEO optimized content to increase site traffic
Updated Design and Clarified Messaging
- Morrison Living's 2019 brand refresh played a significant role in the overall re-design of their online presence. The updated style guide, including logo, brand marks, colors, and typography were applied to the new website.
- Their website copy was rewritten to more clearly communicate all that Morrison Living has to offer.
- Direct calls-to-action were intentionally placed throughout the site to provide a clear path to starting a partnership with Morrison Living.
- Items in the navigation were consolidated to provide less options to website visitors, making it easier for them to find what they actually need.
- Pages were strategically labeled to pave a clear path for anyone visiting the website.
- A direct call-to-action was placed strategically at the top so leads would know exactly what they need to do to start working with Morrison Living
Mailchimp Newsletter Integration
- As an industry leader, Morrison Living wanted to provide helpful information in the form of research trends, tips, inspirational stories, and more to their customers.
- A newsletter sign-up integration is also an easy way to collect contact information from customers and potential leads through the website.