About Our Company
Greenstone Media is one of Asheville's fastest growing Media Agencies in Asheville. We work with a variety of clients, local and national, including hospitals, startups, retreat centers, coaching networks, eCommerce shops, and more. What sets our company apart is that each team member wears a lot of hats and has significant value in the company. We take care of our clients and do whatever we can to keep them highly satisfied.
About This Position
Are you someone that is passionate about learning the latest web performance standards and frameworks? Are you someone that can balance more than one project at a time?
• Strong knowledge of HTML5/CSS3/Sass
• Proficient with PHP
• Solid development version control practices (GitHub, Source Tree)
• Comfortable in software application environments (Laravel, Rails, etc)
• Command Line
• Comfortable editing WordPress templates, writing simple plugins
• Detailed in quality testing practices
• Able to commute daily to downtown Asheville location
• Experienced with 1-2 years Web Development
• Proficiency in React, ReactNative
• Experience in app deployment with AWS or Heroku
• MySQL and database engineering
• Mobile responsive development, Bootstrap, Material etc.
• Experience with Trello
• Rooted with usability principles
• Knowledge of accessibility standards
• Previous experience at a full service digital agency
You will need to provide your own computer, preferably Mac.
Compensation is based on experience with 20-30 hours per week starting. Hourly pay increase and/or salary negotiable after 3 months.
Greenstone Media is located in a private office in a CoWorking building that welcomes in different talent from non-profits, game developers and writers. We are a young team and like to keep the atmosphere around the office collaborative, casual and inclusive. A good fit in our space is someone that is easy going, committed to client success, and dedicated to delivering quality work in a timely manner. We want each team member to keep learning and improving their strengths.
• Send a resume and portfolio if available.
• A link to your Bitbucket account if available.
• Provide one - two paragraphs why you think you would be a good fit for our team.
• Have references available if requested.