Greenstone Media is Asheville’s largest and fastest-growing digital agency. Greenstone was founded in 2013 and has more than doubled in growth every year. We believe this growth comes from the excellent team members who contribute their talents and work ethic to our clients. Greenstone Media has Three Digital Department services; Digital Marketing, Website Development, and Custom Software (Mobile and Web Apps).
With a full suite of technical talent and top-notch customer service, Greenstone Media is a fast-growing, dynamic, and fun agency for someone to grow in.
About This Position
We are currently looking to fill a Sales Lead position for Greenstone Media. This position would be for someone that is a self-starter and connects well with prospects needing professional digital assistance. We use several tools to reach out to prospective clients asking for bids in addition to working with our organic leads.
A salesperson for Greenstone must be actively creating relationships with networks around Asheville and nationally to generate leads through creative strategies. This position would be assisting in setting up consultations and on-boarding new clients. This role is critical because it often sets the first impression of Greenstone and is the voice of our company.
• A great communicator, both verbal and written
• With some sales experience
• Motivated to make a big difference in the growth of a young company
• Able to communicate the business value and ROI of professional websites/applications
• Understanding of the web development process
• Willing to try new things and work to meet company goals
• Able to assist in creating sales decks and presentations
• Flexible and outgoing to attend networking opportunities in the Asheville area
• Able to work from our downtown location
• A good listener, able to understand client needs and propose different solutions
• Can work with WordPress to update web content
• Technical background
• Have ideas to contribute to the growth of a young and fast-growing web company
• Experience with CRMs
• Digital marketing and social media campaign experience
• Previous experience at a full-service digital agency
You will need to provide your own computer, preferably Mac.
Compensation to be determined based on experience. Commission opportunities available.
Greenstone Media is located in a private office in a CoWorking building that welcomes different talents from non-profits, game developers, and writers. We are a young team and like to keep the atmosphere around the office collaborative, casual, and inclusive.
A good fit in our team would be someone that is easy going, committed to client success, and dedicated to delivering quality results in a timely manner. We like to have fun on the job and set up company retreat days a few times a year. We want each team member to keep improving their strengths and moving forward in their career path.
• Send a resume.
• Provide one or two paragraphs of what you think you could offer our company.
• Have references available if requested.