Nationwide Retail & Food Service
Canteen provides on-demand market, dining, vending, and coffee solutions to offices, healthcare organizations, universities, hotels and more! Since 1929 Canteen has been bringing break-time to everyone and understands the importance of healthy, varied snack and drink options, excellent customer service, and employee satisfaction.
Challenges & Objectives
A shift to focus on other main offerings (not just vending)
Increased brand awarenss, especially with the recent branding updates
Attract more leads for markets, vending, office coffee, snacks, and jobs
Improved quality of leads for Canteen services and job applications
Understanding Key Data & Creating a Clear Path to Success
- To create a strategic and effective SEO plan, it was important to understand the current state of Canteen's online presence. This includes technical strengths & weaknesses of their website, as well as opportunities for content improvement.
- Auditing Canteen's on-page and off-page data, keyword opportunities, target audience, and more helped us to find areas for improvement, opportunities to create new content or targeting, and to better understand Canteen as a whole.
- Armed with an understanding of not only who we should be targeting, but how to improve their current online presence helped us to create a solid SEO plan for moving forward.
Google Search and Google Display Ads for Driving Leads
- To drive more leads to their website, Canteen needed a strategic plan for utilizing Google Search and Google Display ads.
- By integrating target keywords and speaking the language of their target audience, Greenstone constructed Search and Display ad content to attract quality leads.
- For a higher ROI, it was important to also take into account the locations, ages, occupations, and interests of Canteen's target audience. This, combined with optimized content and attractive design got Canteen well on their way to successful SEM campaigns.
Landing Pages Built to Convert
- When visitors are presented with relevant content they are more likely to convert. If they click on an ad about Markets, they expect to find more information about Markets on the page to which they are directed. Designing and developing landing pages that clearly promote the services mentioned in the Google Search and Display ads removes friction, clearing the path to conversion.
- Relevant content is one thing, but a clear plan is icing on the cake. Adding direct calls-to action throughout the landing pages remind the user what to do next, and a "Getting Started Is Easy" section at the bottom of each page clearly defines their path to success.
- A message their target audience understands, attractive design, direct calls-to-action, and a clear plan to success all create a user-experience made to convert.
Benefits & Outcomes
Increased revenue for 2020
Over 187k new users on top landing pages
35% increase in new organic visitors
42k increase in sessions & 3% lower bounce rate
What Our Clients Are Saying
Our user base has doubled since working with them, and with the new initiatives we're launching we anticipate triple-digit growth again next year.