About This Position
We are currently looking to hire an efficient and proactive remote Digital Marketing Manager. If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you.
We are looking for someone that has great organizational skills and can communicate and strategize productively with clients. Experience developing, implementing, tracking, and optimizing digital marketing campaigns required.
Your main responsibility would be to partake in consultations, create meaningful strategies for meeting and exceeding clients’ goals, assist in writing proposals for projects, and implement campaigns with the support of our team.
You will be the first-in-line for communication with clients and will be responsible for keeping campaigns on task and within budget.
• Proficiency in the use of Project Management Software i.e ClickUp
• Proficiency in planning, setting up and managing Google Ads and Analytics (Google AdWords Certified)
• Experience with optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
• Comfortable performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities.
• Skilled in researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success.
• Experience and knowledge in managing Facebook and LinkedInAds
• Programming knowledge, like PHP for WordPress or Laravel
• Ability to manage multiple accounts and adhering to strict deadlines and client feedback
• Strong sense of personal accountability
• Analytical and problem-solving skills to predict challenges and seek to proactively overcome obstacles
• Ability to allocate and maximize ROI of budgeted spend
• Understand the dynamics of the digital marketing environment and extract key trends and topics for the benefit of Greenstone Media and our clients
• Engage, Inform, Persuade and Retain Clients
• Can-do attitude
• Minimum of 3 years experience in B2B digital marketing
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Management, Communications or related field
• Comfortable working with cPanel, FTP, and DNS
• Experience with mobile Responsive development, working with CSS Grid Frameworks and Media Queries
• Understanding of UX/UI principles
• Ability to utilize SEMRush
• Familiar with the StoryBrand Framework
• You will need to provide your own computer, preferably Mac.
• Competitive salary pay
• Unlimited PTO with Team Lead approval
• Observed holiday time off
• Fun and proactive remote work experience
• Profit-based bonus earnings
• Send a cover letter, resume and portfolio if available.
• Have references available if requested.