About This Position
We are currently looking to hire an enthusiastic and efficient remote Project Manager.
We are in need of someone that has great organizational skills and can communicate well with clients, designers, coworkers and developers. Ideally, we are looking for someone that is familiar with the website development process, especially as it pertains to utilizing the WordPress platform. Other great skills would be an eye for design and familiarity with the Beaver Builder theme.
Your main responsibilities will include partaking in consultations, creating a meaningful strategy for clients’ visions, assisting in writing proposals for projects, setting up projects by gathering the necessary information for clients and handing off the necessary design, copy, and structural assets to developers, and helping with maintenance on current websites. You will be the first-in-line for communication on projects and retainers and will be responsible for ensuring that all tasks involved are completed on time and within budget.
• Demonstrated understanding of project management processes, strategies, and methods
• Excellent time management, organization skills, and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for stakeholders and peers
• Ability to manage multiple, and often overlapping, budgets and timelines
• Strong sense of personal accountability
• Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
• Analytical and problem-solving skills to predict challenges and seek to proactively overcome obstacles
• Experience with WordPress and the entire web development process
• Experience managing Google Ads and Analytics
• Proven ability to optimize on-page SEO
• Experience and knowledge in managing Facebook and LinkedInAds
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experienced with the basics of the website development process (sitemap, mockups, staging development, launch)
• Proficiency in the use of Project Management Software i.e ClickUp
• Collect, analyze, and summarize data and goals as needed to prepare for weekly status reports
• Can-do attitude
• Minimum of 3 years experience in B2B digital marketing
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Management, Communications or related field
• Comfortable working in WordPress, using plugins, editing stylesheets, etc.
• Any programming knowledge, like PHP for WordPress or Laravel
• Experience with Beaver Builder, WooCommerce, and/or Gravity Forms
• Familiar with the StoryBrand Framework
• Experience with content Strategy
• Experience with HubSpot and SemRush
• You will need to provide your own computer, preferably Mac.
• Competitive salary pay
• Unlimited PTO with Team Lead approval
• Observed holiday time off
• Fun and proactive remote work experience
• Profit-based bonus earnings
• Send a cover letter, resume and portfolio if available.
• Have references available if requested.